All Cambridge banks are open and ready for business.
But some have adjusted their opening hours (see below).
Remember its still important that we keep sanitising those hands!
During Covid-19, most families will have taken a financial hit somewhere along the line.
Our advice, is please get onto it right away - as there are people who are able to help you find a solution to the problem. Below are a couple that we can suggest:
This website as a wealth of practical advice and tools to help with you with anything including:
- Budgeting tool
- Goal planner
- Deb calculator
- Mortgage calculator
It's definitely worthy checking out. Visit www.sorted.org.nz
MoneyTalks is a free and confidential budgeting service offering help to:
- Understand your financial situation
- Organise your debt
- Plan for the future
- Get you in touch with a local budgeting service
Take control of your money today and either phone 0800 345 123 or visit: www.moneytalks.co.nz
Cambridge Community House
WE are funded by the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) to provide a Money Mentoring Service. Our Money Mentors are professionally trained and the service is free. We can help you with:
- Provide expert advice and share our knowledge of other resources
- Treat your information confidentially
- Ask a lot of questions in order to understand your situation best.
- Help you to prepare a financial plan of action
- Contact and negotiate with other parties e.g. – creditors and other relevant parties
You can refer yourself to our service - click here print the form and fill out. Check on our website, what else you may need to bring to your appointment.
www.cambridgecommunityhouse.co.nz or phone 07 827 5402.